Love it, (What's this?) This replaced an old non-stick pan that had become very scratched up over the years and it's great to have a nice clean new one. The rubberized handle is a real help as it doesn't heat up. The non-stick works great and I wish I'd replaced the old one much sooner. Recommended.
Eggs stuck immediately, I bought this pan because Consumer Reports gave it such high marks. The very first time I used it, my egg whites stuck to it. I used a plastic spatula as recommended as well. I'll be getting my money back as it has a 60 day trial period.
Pans couldn't be better, (What's this?) I just bought a home with an electric stove. I hate those things, but it was less expensive to buy a new pan than a new stove (though its still on the list!). All I can say is wow. I got an 8" and a10" and they are both spectacular. They need very little oil and very little clean up. I am back to flipping eggs without a spatula, and I have to make sure to wash the pan right away because it looks clean as soon as the eggs are out! I can't recommend these pans enough. I am back to happy cooking again with the electric stove.
great pans, (What's this?) The Anolon Advanced pans cook evenly, look nice, and clean easily. My favorite pans ever! The larger ones, when full, may be a bit heavy for some people, but they work so well. The only downside at all to this little frying/saute pan is that Anolon doesn't seem to make a lid for it (they do make lids for the 10" and 12" skillets). But lids from some of my other pans fit it, so no problem.
Too early to tell - but looks good, (What's this?) This is a heavy duty non stick pan that works well so far. The surface has held up under fairly high heat without flaking or peeling. It is much too early to see if this thing will pass the time test. Most of these pans do not hold up well and break down quickly. This one appears to be high quality initially - durability is the key with these things.
Awesome little pan!, (What's this?) We use this pan every day for eggs and other small cooking chores. Build quality is fantastic, it's nice and heavy to it doesn't wobble on the stove, and the non-stick is still non-stick after eight months of daily use. I would definitely purchase again.
Cooking and cleaning, (What's this?) This Anolon skillet is a wonderful addition to my other smaller skillet. Most likely I will be buying a Anolon Wok in near future for my Indian vegeterian cooking. It is so easy to clean.
anolon skillet, (What's this?) I love the skillet, great quality. It has a great weight to it. Amazons service is very fast as usual.
Great for a while..., For the first few months this pan was excellent for our main usage: cooking eggs. Then slowly the non-stick faded and now we can't cook eggs in this pan without extensive sticking. So much for durability! Looks nice, but no better than cheaper non-sticks.
Great value!, (What's this?)
Heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum for superior performance.Dupont Autograph 2 nonstick coating on interior and exterior.Lifetime limited warranty.SureGrip stay-cool durable and ergonomic handle.8-inch skillet sized for cooking single omelet or burger. This 8-inch nonstick skillet is the perfect size for an omelet, a burger, or salmon croquettes for one. Part of Anolon's Advanced line of cookware, the skillet is composed of heavyweight hard-anodized aluminum, which heats food evenly with no hot spots. The interior and exterior of the pan are coated with three layers of DuPont's durable Autograph 2 nonstick surface for easy release of foods. Tested by professional chefs, the nonstick coating has proven to stand up to extended use in a restaurant. Oven-safe to 375 degrees F, the SureGrip handle on the pan is made of durable 18/10 stainless steel and covered in a silicone rubber for a safe and heat-free grip. A hole at the end of the handle allows you to hang the skillet from a pot rack. Anolon Advanced cookware is covered by a lifetime limited warranty.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:
แสดงความคิดเห็น